We’re looking for a Backend Node.js Developer to join the team remotely.
Would you like to create, render and work on a leading design platform/tool for the most accessible 3D virtual content & virtual augmented reality with NO downloads, all in the browser?
Our client has developed a revolutionary/modern & innovative platform for web agencies to build websites for Clients to fast-track their way to high-quality 3D results with a large and fast-growing library of free scenes, models and materials. Platform users don’t have to start from scratch or spend a long time getting up to speed in 3D.
They just assemble their first shot simple dragging & dropping to get a realistic output in minutes. As well as, end-to-end workflow is available anywhere, viewport navigation, subdivision modelling, composition abstractions to streamline the creative expression. Exploring the ergonomic modelling, smart abstractions, intuitive interface you will be able to deliver the highest quality of desired 3D design.
Join this great team to revolutionize the 3D arena forever and envision a world where everyone can express themselves.
- Develop, build and maintain new platforms and complex applications from the scratch to production
- Building a cutting-edge cloud application and active cooperation with designers, product managers, team members
- Providing regular assistance and constructive feedback and assistance to other team members
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Node.js (ideally 3+ years)
- Experience with modern cloud infrastructure (Cloud AWS/GCP, Docker)
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bitbucket)
- Interested in 2D / 3D graphics or even virtual reality
Why To Work There and become part of a Great Team:
- Uplifting team spirit and innovative working culture with a lot of autonomy
- Continues creative development opportunities via product scalability/VR and opening up 3D and virtual reality, complete refactoring in progress, global roll-out ahead of 1,700,000+ projects and 44m models created, 21m materials uploaded
- Daily usage of various modern technologies
- Main vision is to revolutionize the 3D virtual arena
- Main mission is to create a user-friendly platform for faster render and share, support and optimized workflows, making the 3D experience more interactive.
- Larger team w/ 40+ members
- Paid vacation even for contractors – for 20/25 days plus 5 doctor visits and 2 days sick leave
- ESOP (employee stock ownership plan)
- TypeScript / Vanilla.js – no frontend frameworks
- Backend Node.js, Express.js
- DB PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Cloud AWS
- DevOps Jenkins, semi-automated deployment
- Custom 3D rendering, OpenGL, WebGL, GLSL, HSL
- Freelance contract/Contractor (long term, full time job) with monthly payment and 20/25 days plus 5 doctor visits and 2 days sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- SalaryCca €4,500 / mo Senior – €6,000 for an Expert level
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.