We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team 100% remotely and take a leading role in the design and development of large applications in the domain of border management and control.
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (EU-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security, and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
As a member of a business analysts team (international project in the public domain) you will work on:
- Elicitation, analysis, and maintenance of business, functional and non-functional requirements based on:
- Legal regulations
- Business and technical workshops
- Modeling of business processes (using BPMN), system functionalities, and data model (UML)
- Specification of system interfaces and integration with other systems (XSD)
- Cooperation with:
- Other analysts and architects
- Dev teams
- Test teams
- Vendors of other systems
- Support of the client during test phases
- At least 5 years of experience in IT projects including 3 years in the position of a business or system analyst/architect in integration projects
- Business processes modeling using BPMN
- System modeling using UML, especially Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of XSD
- Knowledge of architectural aspects of integration interfaces design
- Experience in public domain project(s), especially in the analysis of legal documents/regulations
- Experience in multi-vendor and international projects
- Experience in Sparx Enterprise Architect
- English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum C1);
- Preferable 2nd language: French or Dutch.
- EU Secret PSC is required for the function (process will be initiated upon hiring)
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Project: https://www.eulisa.europa.eu/Activities/Large-Scale-It-Systems/EES
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.