We are looking for a BI consultant -EUIN119 to work at the European Commission in Brussels.
The BI consultant can work independently and end to end with the client within the software development lifecycle (including analysis, design, implementation (all layers), testing, and delivery in production.
The BI & DWH Consultant will work on Business Intelligence tools to work on the centralized data warehouse (DWH) that stands on shared models, business terms, processes, as well as reporting standards.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience in the IT domain
- Minimum 4+ years of recent professional experience in report development with SAP Business Objects or SAP BI
- Minimum 4+ years of recent professional experience in Oracle RDMBS Database development, Data Modelling, and SQL
- Minimum 4+ years of recent professional experience in ETL development (SAP BODI or SAP BODS)
- Minimum 4+ years of recent professional experience in a Data Warehouse
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Data Integration with SAP Data Services 4.2 (C_DS_42)
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence 4.2
- English B2+
- EU National.
- 480 euro Gross/ Day – With the possibility to pay up to 540 euro Gross/ Day for very senior and experienced candidates (TBC)
- Freelance Contract
- Annual contract with an average of 220 man-days per year.
- 30 days payment terms on this contract.
- Possible contract extension 2x.
- Deadline: January 5, 2023
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.