We are looking for a C# .NET Software Engineer who can develop their Desktop application that monitors workers using HoloLens to join the team on-site in Prague, Czech Republic.
Would you like to develop a Desktop application management controller for a new AR/VR application?
Our client, a high-tech startup, creates an innovative solution for industry 4.0. They create AR/VR for companies that can have their specialized technicians work remotely from ONE location for 10 different ones in the same day… so they don’t need to travel around the globe!
This will be a dream job if you’ve ever wanted to work on bleeding-edge technology, one of a kind virtual teleportation software that already has clients from the manufacturing corporate world!
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Develop a Desktop application management controller for a new AR/VR application
- Work on server-side backend development to process Data & Videos from the AR/VR product
- Work with a team of 3 developers
- Start leading a team of junior developers
Plus, if you have decent experience with Cloud, you’ll help the team fully transition to a cloud-agnostic solution.
- C# or C++ (assuming you’ll pick up C# quickly and will work with C# going forward)
- .NET WPF
- Computer Science degree… because this is high-tech product and no time to waste
Nice To Have:
- Experience with server-side development and cloud solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, ideally Azure)
- Experience with leading a tech team… because you’ll have a chance to lead a team of 2-3 developers soon.
Very Interesting Project:
- Not a boring product => this is a unique & innovative product (virtual teleport)
- When they say “Cutting edge technology,” they mean it! Think of AR/VR, HoloLens…
- A limited number of companies focus on Virtual Reality products and you can join one of them!
- The combination of Augmented reality + Virtual reality + Real use case (not games!) in real companies & clients is awesome!
- Salary Base up to 140,000 CZK based on seniority + other benefits
Overall Technical Stack In The Company:
- .NET, C# => Win GUI
- C++ => AR/VR
- OpenGL, Direct3D, WinRT
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud
- Employment or Freelance contract (Open-ended, full-time, un-limited duration)
- Place of work: In Prague, Czech Republic.
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.