As a Senior C++ Engineer, you will play an important role in the development of the high-quality game and gamification solutions. There will be various projects, so you can choose the most interesting for you to earn valuable experience.
Our client, a game development studio, was founded by a former Bioware employee who participated in the creation of the Mass Effect series and SWTOR – Stefan Ledincky. If you want to work on an innovative gamification project or a computer game in a skilled team of veteran game developers, this is the right company to join!
Current projects include:
- An AAA project for a well-known studio
- A “gaming adjacent” project, like a simulation for vehicle automation
- A gaming startup building their first prototype
The team respect each and every contributor and respects their freedom, so you could work in any way you want without much restrictions – whenever you want!
- 5+ years of experience of programming using C++ (including algebra and algorithms experience)
- 4+ years of commercial experience in using Unreal Engine/strong UE4 background.
- 3+ years of professional game development experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate written and verbal English
- Working on complex projects in a huge Game dev. company would be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math/Computer Science degree (or similar like physics, engineering, etc).
- High-quality health benefits
- The opportunity to work on a variety of different projects and technologies
- A quality work environment: good tools, friendly and skilled co-workers.
- Salary€4,900 – €6,600/monthly (58-79k €/yearly)
- Freelance contract (full-time/long-term) with regular monthly payment
- Working hours based on mutual agreement/US time zone
- Fully Remote
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.