The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (EU-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
The client has a permanent queue of ~200 incidents, requests, and changes assigned to the team, and the incident and change coordinator would manage these queues.
- Coordinate with the internal resources on the scheduling, status, progress, and planning as well as the external PMs, Incident coordinators, and contractors on the planning and progress of these tickets.
- Excellent planning and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Able to talk to technical engineers, PM and other process coordinators.
- An understanding of the ITIL processes is needed.
- Helpful also an understanding of infrastructure at least to the level of understanding the domain of a ticket by the label (e.g. able to distinguish between a storage or server incident)
- Daily Rate: 500 Euro/day (invoiced)
- Deadline: 18/10
- Contract: Freelance self-employment
- CV: Any
- Location: Strasbourg 100% on-site (not remote)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.