Would you like to start working for an established Thailand-based, EU-founded International technology company? If you have considered relocating to Thailand and have been looking for someone to help you do that, we’ve got something special for you!
Our client is an international software development and design company based in Thailand that specializes in mobile & web applications, UX/UI design, cloud solutions, web design, and web development optimized for mobile.
As a leading software development and design company based in Bangkok, Thailand, they ensure outstanding delivery of their services to help their clients see the possibilities and pitfalls in the mobile market space.
With smart strategies, high-quality software development, and years of experience, they work to find the right solutions to drive and change the game.
And we are looking for a Cloud Software Architect to join their team onsite in Bangkok- Hybrid Work – Relocation Sponsored – SVN102.
Ready for your next challenge?
You will work with fellow software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets the business goals and are expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and a solution-oriented problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architect modern back-end services solutions on Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our back-end services.
- Prepare technical specifications, system integrations overview, and API documentation.
- Design, create, deploy and oversee the implementation and integration of scale-out cloud-based solutions.
- Ensure the solution is appropriately scaled and architected to realize cloud benefits.
- Mentor other back-end developers and contribute to internal knowledge sharing especially related to Software architecture.
You will also need to:
- Work alongside the team, being a hands-on developer using .NET or Node.js.
- Stay updated with Cloud trends and incorporate emerging technology to our client’s best benefit.
- Help grow our reputation as a cloud expert in meetings with clients and the industry.
- Assist in technical pre-sales.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP cloud solutions.
- 2+ years experience with .NET
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience using MS APIM or AWS API GW.
- Experience in networking, storage, and identity management in the cloud.
- Be able to create, deploy, maintain, and scale-out Cloud-based services.
- Experience with Azure PowerShell or AWS CLI.
- Strong experience in enterprise software architecture, understanding all tiers of a modern web application.
- Good level of English, both oral and written
- Help with the international relocation, VISA, and work permit process from start to finish.
- 10 (15) days annual paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Health & Life insurance.
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday.
- Provident Fund.
- Learning Support.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station.
- An international work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team.
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally.
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences.
- Standard perks such free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips, and great parties.
- Fully Employed
- Visa sponsorship is Supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com