We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Data tribe in Brno, Czech Republic.
Would you like to design and develop data transformation layer across all data domains? You can work closely with Data Platform and Business Intelligence specialists to implement advanced analytics which will be used by managers across the company.
Our client provides innovative TravelTech solutions for customers and businesses. Their unique online search engine allows users to combine transportation from carriers that normally do not cooperate.
Travel itineraries allow users to combine flights and ground transportation from over 800 carriers.
- Working with our internal customers, eliciting business data requirements, identifying data sources and required data elements, performing data discovery, data design and data integration activities.
- Translate business data needs to specific technical requirements. Take responsibility for the analytics data pipelines and design new sustainable solutions from the ground up.
- Oversee the data warehouse, source system tables and transformations, ensuring business users have access to reliable data essential to make data-informed decisions.
- Work in conjunction with data engineering to build scalable and manageable analytics data products.
- Diagnose data quality issues using formal problem-solving techniques and probe underlying issues to generate potential solutions. Make recommendations and guide corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Clearly document data models with source, description and field definitions for better collaboration, maintainability and usability.
- Working with Postgres, BigQuery, Airflow, Looker and git
- 2+ years of experience in Data analytics, Data engineering, or BI
- Understand ETL processes
- Understand Data warehouse architecture & design
- Understand Data modeling
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Airflow.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau or PowerBI.
- The office is in Brno (CZ)
- You can move from Prague or other CZ city to Brno.
- The Data Intelligence Tribe currently holds 5 teams with about 30 Data specialists… so there are lots of professionals to learn from.
- This will at least double it within the next 12 months… so you’ll have a chance to onboard new joiners.
- Teams are led by both Tech leads and Product managers… so you get the best from both worlds.
- Our colleagues collaborate extensively across team boundaries and tribes… which strengthens your seniority and professional growth.
Why To Join This Team?
- Transforming and enhancing the business by making use of Data
- It feels like a startup within a scaleup company!
- Fast paced & ambitious growing company… which means a lot of data to process!
- Great team spirit and autonomy to deliver results the way you prefer.
- Airflow, BigQuery, Kafka, PostgreSQL
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agile working processes: both Scrum, Kanban and even Scrumban in place.
- Work full remotely and will continue to do so with offering people very modern offices.
- Very flexible, but also value Face-to-face collaboration as it creates great team spirit, a feeling of belonging and keeps mental health in check.
- Permanent & full time employment
- Flexible working schedule
- Start date as soon as you can
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options
- Salary €4000-5000/monthly plus stock
- Work Experience4-5 years (Medior)
- 20+5 days vacation / year
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.