We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the co-founding team 100% remotely or on-site in Switzerland full-time, long-term.
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m) and be the only one responsible for the deployment of their core products?
Our client builds a data visualization platform for Industry 4.0. They can detect anomalies on the production line where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of AI, data visualization, visual detection… This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit if you’d like to utilize your past years of experience with DevOps and set up a new environment for a fast-growing startup from scratch… using the latest libraries, greatest CI/CD tools, and most advanced libraries.
Responsibilities Will Be:
- Find, design, and implement cloud solutions to complex technical questions with large data flows.
- Be the connection point between developers, quality assurance, and customers.
- Build infrastructure to train and test machine learning algorithms.
- Build the necessary infrastructure to build automatically and ship regular updates to our customers.
Interesting Challenges Ahead Of You:
- You will have the responsibility to overview the automation and deployment of our products.
- You will scale products with the help of Kubernetes in the Cloud such that they can process terabytes of data.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with either AWS, GCP, or Azure DevOps
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python development & scripting
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent English
- 2,000 EUR bonus when you take two consecutive weeks of vacation.
- Flexible parental leave.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing AI startup and continuous learning opportunities (conferences, certificates, etc.).
- See your work being deployed in cutting-edge factories around the globe.
- The team even has a little toy factory at the office!
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised 1.2m EUR from investors
- Based in Switzerland
- Experts in the field of AI visual detection
- 100% remote
- Long-term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payments
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
- Salary 80-110,000 EUR / year depending on location (relocate to Switzerland or work remotely) and seniority
What’s interesting about this job?
- You can set it up the way you like it, from scratch, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.