As an innovative family business and leading global brand in the field of chainsaws and power tools, our customer is also intensively involved in robotics, battery, electrical
engineering, e-commerce, and digitalization in addition to classic business fields.
Our customer stands for the joy of working in nature, which is reflected in the products.
User-friendliness, quality, and performance are deeply rooted values that shape a
forward-looking and responsible future.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience in system development and system architecture, ideally in the
field of battery products, garden products, power tools, or household appliances.
- You already have knowledge in the area of project and requirements management as well as requirements development
- Knowledge of PTC Windchill makes it easier to get started but is not a prerequisite
- You enjoy working on complex development projects, including cooperation between
different departments on technical issues.
- You have initial experience in system modeling with Enterprise Architect
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary environment
- You are a strong communicator in German (also in English) and have the power of
- You have a degree in a relevant field of study, such as systems engineering,
electrical engineering, mechatronics, information technology, technical computer
science or a similar field.
- You are involved in the development and release of the system architectures of
battery products through the design and layout of corresponding systems.
- You design the associated requirements management by deriving and specifying
requirements for subsystems and components
- You develop system modeling and are involved in establishing platform management
- You develop analytical system architectures and options with the support of
What we offer
- Flexible and mobile working possible
- Further training opportunities
- Sports offers/health management
- Company pension scheme
- Benefits for employees
- Parking space
- Company doctor and much more
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.