We are looking for a Senior Service Desk Agent to work out of Brussels onsite hybrid – EUIN128 with the EUC (European Universities Consortium) on a Hybrid engagement.
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems developed in-house and ICT tools
- Categorize and prioritize incoming tickets correctly and escalate where needed
- Reproduce and investigate incidents related to information systems
- Identify and implement solutions and workarounds for incidents
- Report the results of investigations and propose actions to second-level support
- Follow-up incidents, user requests and bug reports and organise the reporting
- Document knowledge, known issues and transfer this knowledge to colleagues
- Participate in meetings with other teams
- At least 3 years of specific expertise in ITIL ( IT Infrastructure Library) incident and problem management processes (min. competence level 2)
- At least 3 years of experience with a SMT (Service Management Tool) (min. competence level 2)
- 2+ years of proven knowledge in end user assistance and support of information systems
- Knowledge of wikis, collaborative sites and social networks
- 2+ years knowledge of office automation tools preferably (MS-Office)
- Excellent IT skills
- English Level c1 or above
- EU National or Permanent Resident
- Location: Brussels (Hybrid) Must be based or relocate within 2 hours of Brussels.
- Annual Contract: 200+ Man Days per year with renewals for 3-4 years.
- Daily Rate: 348eur/day Gross on a Self-employed or B2B contract
- Payment: 30 days after invoice sent/ NET30
- Deadline: Jan 24, 2023
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.