We are looking for a Frontend Angular Developer to join the co-founding team 100% remotely – yet work with them closely, full-time, and long-term.
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m), take the MVP they showed to investors, and rewrite its Frontend from scratch?
Our client builds a data visualization platform for Industry 4.0. They can detect anomalies on the production line where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of the AI, data visualization, visual detection… This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit if you’d like to utilize your past 10 years of experience in web development and finally build THE BEST FRONTEND you could ever build… using the latest libraries, greatest CI/CD tools, and most advanced data visualization libraries.
Responsibilities Will Be:
- Take the existing MVP and build a new product from scratch based on the MVP.
- Research the best libraries, frameworks, and tools… to create the greatest foundation for the new product.
- Collaborate with the C-level execs and help them hire new team members.
- Take part in product prioritization meetings to finalize requirements and provide estimations.
- Create new UI prototypes and continuously improve code quality.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Frontend Web Development
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Angular in production at least 3 years during latest years
- Fluent English
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised 1.2m EUR from investors
- Frontend team: 4 Angular specialists (including you!)
- Based in Switzerland
- Experts in the field of AI visual detection
- Only candidates who already have the company registered in their name will be invited for a client interview => Freelance / B2B
- Two references will be collected after the technical interview
- Document indicating the candidate is allowed to sign a contract through the company
- Interviews within 1-2 weeks:
- Two 45-min team culture interviews
- One 90 min technical interview
- 100% remote
- Long-term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payments (B2B)
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.