We are looking for a Senior Java and Typescript Developer to work with the European Commission-EUIN136 out of Brussels.
Description Of Tasks:
- Technical and business analysis, development, and maintenance of Information Systems
- Interaction with the business analysts, customers, users, project leaders, and the developers
- 5+ years of expertise with Angular
- 5+ years of expertise with TypeScript
- 5+ years of expertise with HTML and CSS;
- 5+ years of specific expertise with middle-end development using languages and frameworks Java/Spring boot
- 5+ years of expertise with Oracle and PL/SQL
- Proficient with Jenkins
- Proficient with Apache or Kafka
- Some Experience with PHP/Laravel
- 2+ years experience with PostgreSQL
- Very good knowledge and practice of Confluence, JIRA and SMT
- Very good knowledge and practice of service-oriented, REST web services, architecture
- Very good knowledge and practice of agile scrum management
- English Level C1+
- French level B2+
- EU National or Permanent Resident
- Very good ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application architecture, design, and development
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skill
- Very good ability to solve problems efficiently and fast
- Very good capability to write clear and structured technical and functional documents
- Good knowledge of the standard technology stack and building blocks of the Commission
- Good knowledge of the Commission IT procedures
- Good knowledge of the Commission’s administrative procedure
- Good ability to give technical and business presentations
- Good ability to apply high-quality standards
- Good ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills in English and French
- Due to the nature of a large international organization such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- The capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability, and experience in working in a team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects; • Excellent Team Player;
- A high degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed and maintained in DG FISMA Unit 01 contain personal and confidential data
- Do you have 5+ years of expertise with Angular?
- Do you have 5+ years of expertise with TypeScript?
- Do you have 5+ years of expertise with HTML and CSS?
- Do you have 5+ years of specific expertise with middle-end development using languages and frameworks Java/Spring boot?
- Do you have 5+ years of expertise with Oracle and PL/SQL?
- Are you proficient with Jenkins?
- Are you proficient with Apache or Kafka?
- Do you have some experience with PHP/Laravel?
- Do you have 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL?
- Do you have very good knowledge and practice of Confluence, JIRA, and SMT?
- Do you have very good knowledge and practice of service-oriented, REST web services, and architecture?
- Do you have very good knowledge and practice of agile scrum management?
- Is your English Level C1+?
- Is your French level B2+?
- Are you an EU National or Permanent Resident?
- Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract?
- Location: Brussels (on-site/hybrid/ need to be located in Belgium or wants to relocate)
- Daily rate: 290 to 530 EUR Gross/ Day – all inclusive depending on experience with NET30 payment
- Years of experience: 5+
- Contract Duration: 1 year with Extensions up to 4 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
- Application Deadline: Jan 30, 2023
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.