We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer Generalist to join EUSPA based on site in Prague
Space is essential to the way we live, work and play. EUSPA’s core mission is to implement the EU Space Programme and to provide reliable, safe and secure space-related services, maximising their socio-economic benefits for European society and business. By fostering the development of innovative and competitive upstream and downstream sectors and engaging with the entire EU Space community, EUSPA is driving innovation-based growth in the European economy and contributing to the safety of EU citizens and the security of the Union and its Member States, while at the same time reinforcing the EU’s strategic autonomy.
Users are currently 1 or 2 days working from home although this is not guaranteed and might change in the future
They use all technologies on premises but planning to move to O365 / Azure soon. So cloud knowledge on user support level is advantage
Their ticketing tool is Microsoft Service manager. Knowledge of this particular tool is not a must, but good knowledge/experience with any support tool (Remedy, Service Nopw) is highly recommended.
- Minimum 3 years SME experience
- MCSD or equivalent1 certification
- 3+ years experience with .Net (.Net for Azure)
- Expert knowledge of PowerPlatform (PowerBI, PowerAps, PowerPages, PowerAutomate)
- Familiarity with querying a backend DB (direct TSQL) or any DB abstraction level.
- English B2/C1
- EU National
- Familiarity with MVC is a plus (as we have current portfolio of MVC apps)
- Minimum 3 years helpdesk experience with 1st or 2nd level support
- MCP for one client OS and one server OS, or equivalent certification.
- Proven training for MS Office administration.
- Common interview introduction and questions (30 minutes)
- Candidate shall be able to demonstrate his/her previous DEV project and justify any technical or design questions (30 minutes)
- We will execute a test, focusing on actual and practical ability to use one of the PowerPlatform apps. (length 1-2 hours)
Rate: 257 euros/day – Gross
Contract: Freelance long term with extensions
Location: Prague on site
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.