We are looking for two HelpDesk technicians to work with ENISA (The European Union Agency for Cybersecurity) out of Thessaloniki.
- 5+ years experience in ICT as an IT Technician or Support Engineer
- 3+ years experience as a HelpDesk Technician
- 1+ years experience in an environment with 50+ users
- English level B2+
- Greek Level B2+
- Good experience with Windows 10+11 environment.
- Office 2016, 2019, or better 365
- Good experience troubleshooting printers and other peripheral hardware.
- Antivirus programs support experience
- At least basic networking (TCP-IP) experience
- Basic structural cabling infrastructure experience
Self Assessment questions:
- Do you have 5+ years of experience in ICT as an IT Technician or Support Engineer
- Do you have 3+ years of experience as a HelpDesk Technician
- Do you have 1+ years of experience in an environment with 50+ users?
- Is your English level B2+
- Is your Greek Level B2+
- Do you have good experience in a Windows 10 and 11 environment?
- How familiar are you with Office 2016, 2019, or even better 365
- How many years of experience do you have troubleshooting printers and other peripheral hardware.
- For how long do you have antivirus programs support experience?
- How good is your networking (TCP-IP) experience?
- How good is your structural cabling infrastructure experience?
- Location: Thessaloniki – Onsite
- Daily rate: €70 per day – Slightly Negotiable
- Years of experience: 5+
- Contract Duration: 2 years with extensions up to 3 years – Full Time
- Type of Engagement: This role can be Employed or Freelance / B2B on a contract directly with us. Depends on your preference.
- Application Deadline: ASAP
- CV type: Standard
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.