Our client, an energy services holding company, is a Fortune 1000 company that provides natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management, and home services. With its demonstrated leadership as a premier energy infrastructure and environmentally-forward thinking company, NJR is committed to meeting customers’ expectations for safe, reliable service; delivering value for our shareowners; strengthening our communities, and supporting a transition to a clean energy future and is seeking a Lead SAP Application Developer
The SAP Technical Lead Application Developer will be responsible for leading and managing the Customer Experience Development team throughout the entire application lifecycle including the design, implementation, and maintenance of all business application solutions.
- Responsible for delivering solutions in the areas of CRM Sales, Service, Marketing, and SEW
- Substantial experience in SAP CRM Self-Service Accelerator, DQM, Sales Service, Mind touch, Marketing clouds
- Capacity to challenge partners as well as the capacity to show added value in relationship with their exposure to SAP CRM business processes; Establish and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, anticipate demand and rapidly respond with working solutions
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of Customer Experience Solutions for both Company customers as well as business users
- Enable the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Manage CRM technical developers whose mission is to design, develop, implement, and maintain Customer Experience (customer and enterprise-facing)
- Strong experience in integrated solutions utilizing middleware to integrate with ERP, billing, work & asset management systems
- Develop an understanding of all integrated systems (such as ERP, Agent Desktop, Billing, Work & Asset Management) that will be impacted by the implementation and begin to plan for the retrofit and conversion that may need to occur
- Understand internal and external customer pain points; anticipates customer needs and proactively design solutions
- Analyze requirements and aid in designing technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives, and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Designs, tests, and debugs Customer Experience interfaces
- Work with other team members and leaders, proactively identify and mitigate/resolve risks and issues
- Develops scripts for data merging and migration, and assist in the development of ERP interfaces to internal and external systems
- Documents all technical processes, requirements, flows, and diagrams; develop appropriate requirements, design, testing, and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery
- Identifies tasks and interrelationships to evaluate technical and cross-technical requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy CRM and CMS solutions
- Assists in day-to-day operations as troubleshooting problems arising from regular use, production support, and maintaining the Customer Experience platform
- Provides the operational support for developing and maintaining the enterprise information architecture related to Customer Experience
- Review and provide solution design for all boundary system integrations (ex: web services (SOAP/RESTFul)/service bus/microservices/API)
- Work closely and be in alignment with IT, other project and legacy architect(s) and the business team
- Drive and address any critical production issues which have been escalated to the project team post-production while balancing new project delivery
- Provide recommendations for technology optimization/tuning. Lead performance enhancement initiates once the solution is in production
- Drive and perform products/new technologies/solutions proof of concept and evaluation
- Manage vendors and lead key technical decisions
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including minimum 5 years in IT
- 5+ years of SAP CRM including at least 1+ year on SAP S/4 HANA, SEW and SAP CPI with full SDLC experience to implement solutions, including core template design / build / validation, roll-out and support
- Experience in CRM-based solutions around Case Management, Agent Desktop, Sales Productivity, Field Services, Project Service Automation, Customer Care, and Contact Center
- Development experience in core Java, .NET, J2EE, RESTful web services and modern front-end frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, LESS, etc.)
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAUTH
- Strong knowledge in system integrations
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes and tools and Agile or SCRUM processes
- Holistic solution, design, and architecture skills
- Technical knowledge includes SAP CRM, SEW
- Knowledge of payment solutions
- Strong experience working in a service-oriented architecture with middleware interfaces
Nice To Have:
- Desirable technical experience in Informatica iPaaS technology in API Gateway, Application/Data Integrations, B2B, and MFT
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work well with team members/suppliers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Certification in SAP CRM modules
- Fully Remote – within the USA
- Do you have 8+ years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 5 years in IT?
- Do you have 5+ years of SAP CRM including at least 1+ years on SAP S/4 HANA, SEW, and SAP CPI with full SDLC experience to implement solutions, including core template design/build/validation, roll-out, and support?
- Do you have experience in CRM-based solutions around Case Management, Agent Desktop, Sales Productivity, Field Services, Project Service Automation, Customer Care, and Contact Center?
- Do you have Development experience in core Java, .NET, J2EE, RESTful web services, and modern front-end frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, LESS, etc.)?
- Do you have knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAUTH?
- Do you have strong knowledge in system integrations
- Do you have a strong understanding of relational databases?
- Do you have good knowledge of SDLC processes and tools and Agile or SCRUM processes?
- Do you have a holistic solution, design, and architecture skills?
- Does your technical knowledge include SAP CRM, and SEW?
- Do you have knowledge of payment solutions?
- Do you have strong experience working in a service-oriented architecture with middleware interfaces?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science?
- Are you Certification in SAP CRM modules?
- Bonus: 10%
- Full-Time/ Direct Hire
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary $125000- $135000 annually.
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.