We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join the team in Strasbourg, France on-site.
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
- Administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system 4/5/6/7;
- Designing, deploying and maintaining Linux-based virtualized infrastructure;
- Managing physical servers and Solaris 10 Zones;
- Working with VMware vSphere 5.5 and 6.7, Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager 4.3, WALLIX, Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5, Nutanix, Red Hat Satellite (Infrastructure as code), EasyVista, Confluence, ServiceNow, and Safe Box.
- Linux administration – 3+ years
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Duration: 3 years + extensions
- Rate: 450 EUR / day freelance
- CV: Ideally Europass
- You’ll need to apply for (or already have) the EU Secret Clearance.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.