We are looking for a Mail System Administrator -WS103 to join the team 100% remotely.
Would you like to manage hundreds of TBs of data, and several thousands of cores and take advantage of a 40 GBit network?
Our client provides is a leader in Central and Eastern Europe in web hosting services.
- 25 years on the market
- 4.5 PB disk capacity
- 2,500+ servers
- 500m web hits per day
- 5m emails processed per day
The headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden, but IT operations are based in Slovakia.
- Webmail administration:
- postfix, dovecot, POP3, IMAP, Rspamd, OpenResty, IceWarp, ZFS
- Linux server administration with OpenStack, SaltStack, Ubuntu LTS
- Manage web cluster with 200+ servers, 400 CPUs, 30+ TB RAM, 400 TB RAW SSD
- Improve existing solutions, suggest improvements, discuss with colleagues
- Continuously keep learning and sharing insights and best practices with your team
- Analyze incidents, identify root causes, and ensure they will not occur again
You would not need to be on-call because there’s a dedicated team for this.
- Experience with mail system administration
- postfix, dovecot, POP3 and IMAP,
- Rspamd, IceWarp, ZFS
- Long-term, full-time engagement – freelance contract when you work remotely
- 100% remote work
- Senior team to support you
- Growth opportunities – join conferences and workshops to learn and speak
- Great culture – hackathons, trips
Our full technical stack includes:
- 200 servers
- 400 CPUs
- 3200 physical cores / 6400 logical cores
- 30+ TB RAM
- 400 TB RAW SSD
- Configuration management
- Web hosting
- Ubuntu LTS + Nginx, apache, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, ZFS, LXC, LXD
- Email Hosting
- postfix, dovecot, Rspamd, Halon, IceWarp
- OpenStack, OpenvSwitch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Docker Swarm, Redis, Galera cluster, GitLab CI
- KnotDNS, bind, PowerDNS
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.