We’re looking for a Manual QA Tester who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to join the team 100% remote.
Would you like to start working for an established US-based technology company? If you would like to work 100% remote long-term, we’ve got something special for you!
Our client has created a platform for university students to purchase or rent courseware.
Thanks to the platform, students don’t have to visit the “old-school” libraries anymore – they can buy online either new or used books, get digital ones, or rent just before an exam.
The platform facilitates the pre-selection of course materials by teachers, their delivery, and also the adoption… so students don’t have to hunt for materials at the last-minute anymore.
Thanks to lots of integrations with publishers and schools, this company is the leader in online bookstore & marketplace services for educational institutions in the United States.
You will work with fellow software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets the business goals and are expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and a solution-oriented problem solver.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Test web UI and mobile application.
- Help the team be more productive and build great software.
- 2+ years of experience with software testing (manual)
- Experience with Agile software development and its lifecycle
- Russian / Ukrainian language
Work in Agile / Scrum environment.
Great Company To Work For:
- Stable job in an American company (The company exists since the early 2000s and is constantly growing. Many of the team members work here for 5+ years).
- Good vacation policy
- Friendly and supportive team based in Europe
- Product manager who speaks with clients
- Tech lead manages 3-7 engineers
- Several SW engineers work in the company for over 5+ or even 10+ years!
- 5-6 Scrum teams (2 logistics, 1 interface, 1 integrations, 2 more to come)
Technical Stack Used By Developers:
- PHP and Ruby
- AWS cloud (S3, SQS)
- MySQL (AuroraDB)
- Vagrant-based solution for containers
- 100% remote
- Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration)
- Regular monthly payments
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.