We are looking for a Network Engineer to join the team in Strasbourg, France on-site.
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
- Expert in Cisco ACI
- XML/Scripting skills for task automation
- Strong knowledge / practical experience about Fortigate Firewalls
- Strong knowledge / practical experience about Checkpoint firewalls
- Strong knowledge / practical experience about F5 loadbalancers
- Duration: 3 years
- Rate: 480 EUR / day freelance
- CV: Ideally Europass
- You’ll need to apply for (or already have) the EU Secret Clearance
- Zero criminal record
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.