Would you like to work for the European Commission in Brussels?
The European Commission (EC) is part of the executive of the European Union (EU), together with the European Council. It operates as a cabinet government, with 27 members of the Commission (directorial system, informally known as “Commissioners”)
We are looking for an On-Boarding Manager/Project Manager-EUIN177
Location: Brussels, Belgium (on-site)
Nature of Tasks:
• Customer relationship management aiming at the adoption of digital solutions
• Contributing to the success of digital projects and initiatives by keeping stakeholders
updated to ensure their adoption of digital solutions
• Managing communications and defining strategies to increase results in line with defined adoption targets (from awareness to action)
• Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the projects, and
outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects and corporate, technical and specialist standards
• Monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progresses
• Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality
• Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the projects
• 10 years of experience related to the post
• Level of education corresponding to Level 7 of the European Qualification Framework which typically corresponds to a master’s degree of 5 years
• Knowledge of customer relationship management practices and tools
• Experience in the use of Atlassian collaborative tools (e.g., Confluence and Jira) and
Microsoft Office Tools (e.g., PowerPoint) at least 5 years
• Excellent knowledge of project management methods such as RUP, Agile, PM², Prince2
• Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
• Practical experience in information extraction, as well as from big data sources is highly recommended
• Teamwork, leadership skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Do you have a Master’s degree in IT?
- Do you have 5 years of experience in Atlassian collaborative tools and Microsoft Office Tools?
- How many years of experience do you have with customer relationship management practices and tools?
- Do you have strong knowledge of project management methods like RUP, Agile, PM2, and Prince2?
- Do you have strong knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures?
- Do you have practical experience in information extraction from big data sources?
- Do you have leadership and excellent presentation skills in the English language?
- Are you ok to relocate to Brussels?
- Are you ok with NET30 (B2B, Freelancing) payment terms?
Terms & Benefits:
- 450 euros per day
- Type: on site
- Duration: 3-4 years
- Deadline: 5/6/2023
- NET30 payment perms
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.