We are looking for our client for a (Principal / Team Lead) Software Engineer for ML Applications – Data Engineering / Data Streaming full-time in Munich.
- Plan and design distributed systems for machine learning applications
- Perform code reviews and promote best practices within your team
- Transform PoCs into robust, fault-tolerant and scalable solutions
- Promote and design software architectures that facilitate automated testing in complex environments
- Expert experience in designing and implementing distributed systems
- Expert knowledge of the Linux OS, networking, and Python
- Experience with interprocess communication / multi-threaded programming
- Experience using ROS(2) preferred
- Experience using message queues, e.g. Kafka, Redis, ZeroMQ, MQTT or NanoMsg
- Experience designing databases and database applications, e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL or InfluxDB
WHAT WE OFFER
Our systems optimize restaurant operations by solving supply and demand problems. We estimate sales numbers, monitor inventory, and advise the crew on what to cook when in order not to stock out while keeping food as fresh as possible and minimizing waste. Our platform consists of multiple edge devices running different machine learning and computer vision algorithms and a restaurant server that serves UIs to the crew. In addition to everything happening within a restaurant, process data is uploaded to our servers for statistical analysis and optimization of our algorithms and models.
- Working in a young, innovative company with flat hierarchies
- Individual development opportunities and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Diverse work on own products, as well as software development for well-known
- equipment manufacturers from the food industry
- Dynamic, intercultural collaboration with our colleagues in New York and Mumbai, as well as our international customers
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.