We are looking for a Senior Product Designer UX/UI to join the team REMOTELY and work full-time.
Would you like to join a diverse and remote team (full-time with flexible working hours) to improve the lives of homeowners and travelers?
Our client is a leading property technology company with a focus on rental management. It launched operations in 2016 and is presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai.
In order to manage rental properties, the company has created a Property Management Software that allows to automate the reservations, management of check-in and housekeeping missions, payments, etc. The system manages over 1,500 properties in 7 countries.
The company has raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 4,000 properties worth over $1B.
- Design UX and UI for the booking website, host portal, and customer mobile applications.
- Analyze data to learn how do users use the application and propose improvements.
- Research competitors, industry best practices, and trends.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and the Development Team (ca. 10 ppl)
- Experience with UX design / customer journeys
- Experience with UI design
- Fluent English to interact with the team and customers
- Experience with online marketplaces
- Very pleasant to work with
- Built a good team culture
- The CTO says “Thee best team I’ve worked with so far”
- Product Manager and the Development Team (ca. 10 ppl)
Why To Work There?
- Down to Earth but still very diverse
- Interesting business – not too abstract, work with guests & hosts
- It’s very diverse when it comes to scope
- Lots of financial flow – split money between guests, hosts, agents
- Lots of logistics & management of properties cleaning
- Revenue management & pricing – interesting algorithms used
- Scrum 2-week sprints, rotate & mix so everyone knows the whole system
- Freelance contract (long term, full time) with monthly payment
- Flexible working hours
- Fully Remote
- BONUS: 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Desired start date as soon as possible
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.