We are looking for a Product Owner to join the team on-site in Prague, Czech Republic (partially remote possible). You’ll work on one of a kind software using the latest HoloLens Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality!
Would you like to build a High-tech product and help to innovate Industry 4.0?
Our client, a high-tech startup based in the Czech Republic, creates an innovative solution for industry 4.0. They create AR/VR for companies that can have their specialized technicians work remotely from ONE location for 10 different ones in the same day… so they don’t need to travel around the globe!
The final product consists of HARDWARE (yes, a real physical product!) and SOFTWARE which is developed in-house. All of this requires packaging, instruction, videos, communication etc.
- Communicating with management, developers, and customers
- Organizing a new product launch
- The team currently consists mostly of developers and a few others – you will be the first product person, which is a challenge, but also an opportunity to co-create a product and its form for the customer.
- Soon we will launch new versions of our product, so this will not be a one-off, boring job!
- 3 years experience working in a role of a Product Manager (ideally in automotive or manufacturing industry)
- Experience managing the work of a development team
Nice to have:
- Corporate background (enterprise B2B products)
- Experience with automotive or manufacturing industry
- Experience with Microsoft HoloLens (can learn on the job)
- Technical background or experience with AR/VR technology
Very Interesting Project:
- Not a boring product => this is very unique & innovative product (virtual teleport)
- When they say “Cutting edge technology,” they mean it!
- Very few companies focus on Virtual Reality products and you can join one of them!
- The combination of Augmented reality + Virtual reality + Real use case (not games!) in real companies
- You will be rewarded well – we are a startup, but we want to motivate our team
- ESOP is on the table for a stable and proven candidate
- Partial remote work is possible
- As a startup we are growing, so we offer a unique opportunity to be part of the story and grow with us – build with us not only the product, but also the company.
- Employment contract (Full-time with un-limited duration)
- Relocation is not included/not supported.
- Salary 3150-4700 Euros Monthly
- Work Experience 5.5-7 years (Senior)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.