Would you like to join a San Francisco-based startup REMOTELY and be the only Product Designer responsible for UX & UI?
Our client develops an innovative software product that helps manufacturing companies construct small apartments in a factory as modules that plug into each other and ship them to another place to put together in one building.
This helps to solve the housing crisis in large US cities where on-site construction would take a few years.
Did you know? A large construction site may have 30,000 documents drafted. They are hard to analyze which slows down the building construction.
The technology developed by our client helps workers optimize their work by helping them identify the ONE most important document they need at a time. Plus, the worker can easily order supplies to build the construction module like a puzzle.
Think of Lego but with 100x larger pieces…
The two co-founders just raised money from investors and are looking for a Product UX/UI Designer to join the team 100% remotely.
What you will work on:
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Develop high-fidelity designs and mockups that clarify what is to be developed by the engineering
- Work across multiple initiatives, maintaining a keen awareness of approaches and timelines
- Define requirements for A/B testing of designed features
- Leverage designs to validate user problems and illustrate themes from our product roadmap
- Have a strong understanding of prototyping software and apps of all kinds in Figma
- Experience working on UX/UI in a high-energy startup environment
- Fluent English (level B2 or C1)
- Experience designing complex enterprise B2B applications.
- San Francisco-based startup with two co-founders => become the founding engineer and work directly with the CTO
- They just fundraised money from investors and have a bright future ahead
- Driven and motivated to succeed
- AWS ECS
- Freelance contract (full-time/long-term) with regular monthly payment
- The agreement signed directly with the company (not the recruitment agency)
- Working hours based on mutual agreement (3-4 hours overlap with the US time zone is great)
- 100% Fully Remote, long-term
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- About $50,000 / year negotiable based on Seniority
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.