We are looking for a Project Manager with Prince2/ PMI/ PM2 and Cloud experience-EUIN144 to work with the European Commission in Brussels.
The European Commission, together with the national competition authorities, directly enforces EU competition rules to make EU markets work better to the benefit of consumers, businesses, and the European economy as a whole.
The Directorate-General for Competition (DG COMP) is primarily responsible for these direct enforcement powers.
Modern IT solutions are designed to support business processes with the overall goal of improving efficiency and efficacy.
- The implementation of IT infrastructure and information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and using the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality;
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting, management systems, follow-up, and organization;
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables;
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Estimate costs, timescales, and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference;
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports;
- Monitor costs, timescales, and resources used. Take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria;
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors. Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- 10+ Years overall Experience as a PM
- Excellent experience in project management standards and methodologies: Project Scheduling, Strategic Planning, Financial Modelling, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Performance Tracking;
- Excellent Experience with project management methodologies: Prince2, PMI, PM2, or analogue, and with IT service management methodologies;
- Solid experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business and functional requirements, as well as in managing customer expectations;
- Experience in defining solutions that meet business requirements and fit project constraints
- Very Good experience with delivery and management of on-premises IT infrastructure projects including databases, operating systems, and virtualization solutions based on VMware (Workstation, vSphere, vCenter, and Horizon)
- Solid experience in delivery and management of Cloud-Based and Hybrid solutions AWS, Azure or OVH cloud solution, Iaas, Paas, SaaS;
- Very good experience with IT systems and solutions for processing and transfer of large data volumes based on AI and Machine Learning Technologies.
- Excellent experience with Jira
- Excellent experience with MS Teams
- Excellent experience with IntelliJ
- Excellent experience with Enterprise Architect
- Excellent experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent experience with Domain Driven Architecture
- Excellent experience with Test Driven Development
- Excellent experience with Continues Integrations.
- English level C1+
- EU National
- Location: Brussels – Onsite
- Daily rate: 500 EUR Gross/ Day – all-inclusive with NET30 payment
- Years of experience: 10+
- Contract Duration: 1 year with Extensions up to 3 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
- CV type: Digit TMII
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.