We are looking for a Python Backend Web Developer to join the team 100% remotely, full-time.
Would you like to start working on an innovative high-tech product with an international team spread across Europe?
Our client is a leading property technology company with a focus on rental management. It launched operations in 2016 and is presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai.
In order to manage rental properties, the company has created a Property Management Software that allows to automate the reservations, management of check-in and housekeeping missions, payments, etc. The system manages over 1,500 properties in 7 countries.
After a few difficult months due to the lack of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and just raised over 2 million euros to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2022.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Develop new features, testing and releasing Property Management platforms into production for end users.
- Work with Property Management Software in order to automate client requirements (reservations, payments, etc.).
- Provide regular assistance and constructive feedback to other team members.
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Python – at least 3-4 years of professional experience
- Fluent English
- Worked with AWS (EC2, S3, SES)
- Worked with Heroku
- Worked in fast-paced Agile teams
- MSc or equivalent in Information Technology/Software Engineering
- Very pleasant to work with
- Built a good team culture
- The CTO says “Thee best team I’ve worked with so far”
- A team of 20+ people: 8 Web Developers, a Support Engineer, 2 Product Managers, 1 Data Analyst and a CTO
Why To Work There?
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation
- The opportunity to work in a start-up company in a phase of expansion and internationalization
- An international remote team with developers from France, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Australia
- Down to Earth but still very diverse
- Interesting business – not too abstract, work with guests & hosts
- It’s very diverse when it comes to scope
- Lots of financial flow – split money between guests, hosts, agents
- Lots of logistics & management of properties cleaning
- Revenue management & pricing – interesting algorithms used
- AWS (DBs, SES, S3)
- Heroku servers
- BookingSync channel manager
- CI: Git, GitHub, Circle CI
- Data analysis in Tableau
- Django on the Backend
- React on the Frontend
- Google APIs (translate, Maps)
- Scrum 2-week sprints, rotate & mix so everyone knows the whole system
- Freelance contract for a long term, full-time job with regular monthly payment
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- BONUS: 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.