We are looking for a Python Tech Lead to join one of the teams remotely within Europe.
Would you like to work at one of the leading TravelTech companies in Central Europe?
Our client provides innovative TravelTech solutions for customers and businesses. Their unique online search engine allows users to combine transportation from carriers that normally do not cooperate.
Travel itineraries allow users to combine flights and ground transportation from over 800 carriers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of 3-8 Python backend engineers, know how to lead by example.
- Tightly cooperate with the Product Manager on discovery and backlog prioritization, lead the delivery (and be accountable for it).
- Be very attentive to details (keep in mind that the cost of error is high).
- Be responsible for the team tech stack and its continuous improvement.
- Take care of the learning & personal growth of the people in your team, inspire them, and be inspired by them.
- Spend considerable time with hands-on feature development, bug hunting, testing new technologies, and improving the observability & reliability of your team’s solutions.
- Make data-driven decisions, and define crucial KPIs for your team together with your product counterpart.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience with micro-services
- Understand the finance domain and its specifics (payments, FinTech)
Why To Join This Team?
- Transforming and enhancing the business by making use of Data
- It feels like a startup within a scaleup company!
- Fast paced & ambitious growing company… which means a lot of data to process!
- Great team spirit and autonomy to deliver results the way you prefer.
- Agile working processes: both Scrum, Kanban and even Scrumban in place.
- Work full remotely and will continue to do so with offering people very modern offices.
- Very flexible, but also value Face-to-face collaboration as it creates great team spirit, a feeling of belonging and keeps mental health in check.
- Flexible working schedule
- Start date as soon as you can
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options
- 20+5 days vacation / year
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card
- Visa supported in the Czech Republic
- 1.5x to 2.0x first months salary to cover relocation costs
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.