We’re looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer to join the team 100% remotely.
Would you like to work on an innovative high-tech platform’s backend that is preparing for massive growth, which means its software with robust & distributed architecture needs to be properly tested?
If you’ve ever tried to purchase a property, you were probably surprised by how difficult the process is! Our client builds an innovative PropTech solution that simplifies the home or apartment purchasing process so that customers don’t have to deal with banks and bureaucracy.
Their team believes buying a new home should be easy and homebuyers should have control of the whole home buying experience at the convenience of their sofa…. and that’s why they’ve started the high-tech company. They have raised money from investors and now have 160+ employees (30+ in engineering).
The online Portal matches a user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process!
Customers can through the Portal control everything from quality-checking the documents to choosing the best mortgage offer. Their experts who know the home buying industry inside-out are on stand-by and guide customers through every step of the process.
This will be a dream job if you’ve ever wanted to work REMOTELY on an innovative software solution that includes the backend micro-services, frontend website, as well as mobile applications.
You will report to the Head of Engineering and work with the software development team to ensure high-quality software is produced.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Write automated tests.
- Test the backend micro-services automatically.
- Test the frontend website automatically.
- Test the cross-platform mobile application automatically.
- Help the team shift from manual to automated testing.
Tools You Will Use:
- JIRA for ticket management
- Python (preferably) but other languages of your choice is possible
- Cypress or Robo Framework (preferably) but other testing framework is possible
- 3-4+ years of experience with software testing (programming language doesn’t matter)
- Experience with Agile software development and its lifecycle
- Fluent English
Great Team To Work With:
- You’ll be joining a well-established team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Revolut, Loft, Careem, Talabat, and Dubizzle
- 160+ employees
- 30+ specialists in the IT/engineering department
- 7 squads work on the software product
- The team follows XP Agile methodology
Tech Stack Includes:
- BE: Python + Django
- FE: React.js + Next.js
- Mobile: React Native
- AWS + Kubernetes
- Visa support
- Relocation package to cover costs
- Freelance contract.
- Full-time, long-term engagement.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.