We’re looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to join the team 100% remote.
Would you like to start working for an established US-based technology company? If you would like to work 100% remote long-term, we’ve got something special for you!
Our client has created a platform for university students to purchase or rent courseware.
Thanks to the platform, students don’t have to visit the “old-school” libraries anymore – they can buy online either new or used books, get digital ones, or rent just before an exam.
The platform facilitates the pre-selection of course materials by teachers, their delivery, and also the adoption… so students don’t have to hunt for materials at the last minute anymore.
Thanks to lots of integrations with publishers and schools, this company is the leader in online bookstore & marketplace services for educational institutions in the United States.
You will work with fellow software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets the business goals and are expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and a solution-oriented problem solver.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Write automated tests.
- Test the backend micro-services automatically.
- Test the frontend website automatically.
- Help the team implement the QA best practices.
Interesting Challenges Ahead Of You:
- Implement the QA best practices.
- Help developers set the bar high in terms of the unit- and integration testing.
- 4-5+ years of experience with software testing (programming language doesn’t matter)
- Experience with Agile software development and its lifecycle
- Russian / Ukrainian language
Work in an Agile / Scrum environment.
Great Company To Work For:
- Stable job in an American company (The company exists since the early 2000s and is constantly growing. Many of the team members work here for 5+ years).
- Good vacation policy
- Friendly and supportive team based in Europe
- A product manager who speaks with clients
- Tech lead manages 3-7 engineers
- Several SW engineers work in the company for over 5+ or even 10+ years!
- 5-6 Scrum teams (2 logistics, 1 interface, 1 integration, 2 more to come)
- PHP and Ruby
- AWS cloud (S3, SQS)
- MySQL (AuroraDB)
- Vagrant-based solution for containers
- 100% remote
- Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration)
- Regular monthly payments
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.