We are looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer to join the team 100% remotely.
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (EU-LISA) is an agency of the European Union (EU) that was founded in 2011 to ensure the uninterrupted operation of large-scale IT systems within the area of freedom, security, and justice (AFSJ), that are instrumental in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU.
- 3+ years of experience as an Integration Test Engineer
- 2+ Testing experience with REST API
- Experience in Scripting (any language)
- Preferable 2nd language: French or Dutch.
- Working experience with EU clients or other public institutions is an added value;
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Knowledge of SoapUI or similar
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- Experience with XSD and WADL
- Experience with Tricentis tools – Qtest, Tosca
- SonarQube for code quality
- Spock framework unit testing & test containers
- jmeter performance testing
- EU Secret PSC is required for the function (the process will be initiated upon hiring).:
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Location: Belgium / Remote
- Project: https://www.eulisa.europa.eu/Activities/Large-Scale-It-Systems/EES
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.