We are looking for a React Native Mobile App Developer to join the team 100% remotely.
Did you know there are 20,000 care homes in the UK that provide daycare for disabled and old people. And today, 60% of them run their business on paper (in 2021!). Our client helps them save time so they can focus on the people they care for!
Our client is a Care Software start-up specializing in the field of Digital Health / HealthTech, based in UK-London. This free and simple digital Care Management System and application is used by 7,000+ carers daily. The main aim is in continues digitization of the social care sector and support all Care providers to manage more efficiently and effectively their electronic care plan (e.g. bookings for Residential care, Live-in care, Nursing homes, monitor clients’ health and well-being).
Responsibilities will be:
- Build an app that carers in the UK use every day when they visit and take care of seniors or disabled clients.
- Develop iOS & Android application using React Native.
- Integrate Realm.js / offline database.
This is a great opportunity because you’ll work on a meaningful project! Thousands of carers use this product every day when they visit their patients or clients. They use the app to take notes about their clients, check medications, and take notes about their health status.
There are two full-stack developers on the team who have React Native experience and will help you through code reviews.
- Both iOS & Android hybrid app development
- React Native – 1y min.
- English (conversational with the UK team)
- TDD using Jest
- Interest developing Health Tech platforms/apps
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Why To Work There and become part of a Great Team:
- Uplifting team spirit and innovative working culture with a lot of autonomy, continues personal development via upcoming projects (e.g. Data scalability / handle 10x data points in. a year-two)
- The Main vision is to make beneficial social impact by improving the quality of care in the care service segment via digitization of day-to day processes
- The main mission is to introduce paperless efficient and effective interactions within the social care sector and support all Care providers (e.g. improve the electronic care plan, costs and time management for clients)
- Small team: up to 10 team members
- Paid vacation for 20 day + public holidays
- London gateway
- Node.js, MongoDB Atlas, AWS, Serverless, Firebase
- React, Redux, Jest, Cypress, LESS
- React Native (iOS and Android apps)
- DevOps, GitLab CI, Bitrise, REST APIs
- Scrum in 2-weeks sprints.
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full time with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payment
- Paid vacation for 20 days + Public Holidays (based on mutual agreement)
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours/EU time zone
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- €45,000-50,000 / year based on your seniority
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.