Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
- In this role as SAP FI/CFIN/GR/ACM specialist, you will provide the main activities related to second-level support activities and some change request implementations
- Translate strategic business needs into practical system configuration and system support, working in collaboration with project managers from IT Finance.
Main responsibilities of the role
- The main activities will be related to second-level support activities and some change request implementations
- Translate strategic business needs into practical solutions
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications and business system processes
- Plan and conduct testing as part of the implementation process
- Proactively and frequently communicate with customers to build and maintain a solid working relationship
- Knowledge transformation for support function
- Support the month-end, quarterly, and year-end financial and managerial reporting processes
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- 3+ years in SAP FI including at least 1 year of experience and knowledge of S4 HANA Finance or Central Finance (CFIN) or Consolidation (Group Reporting) or Advance Cash Management (ACM)
- Function-Technical experience in Finance reporting Business Consolidation tool
- Highly desirable – practical experience with Central Finance ICMR, SAP S/4HANA for Group Reporting version 20.X
- Highly desirable – practical Reporting experience with SAP Analytic Cloud, SAP Analysis for office, Fiori application
- Understanding of corporate month-end close and consolidation process and actual corporate reporting requirements
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint including Macros and Pivots and all their elements
Skills and Capabilities
- Top-notch communication skills
- Analyze a problem into steps, develop lists, and enjoy checking them off
- Ability to develop good professional working relationships with IT and business colleagues globally
- Ability to work independently and as part of team with IT and Business partners.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- High English proficiency (written, verbal, and presentation)
Fluent in English – reading, writing, speaking
- 100% remote work from European countries
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.