Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will provide consulting advice to customers on Controlling and Financial processes in SAP
- Knowledge of basic MM processes (MRP, processing of purchase and transfer orders, inventory, and inventory management).
- Knowledge of LE processes (handling outbound deliveries, loading and unloading IDocs), Design of inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Experience in CO ECC SAP release 6.0 or higher is a must
- Understanding of integration points between SAP FI/CO and other areas modules (MM/SD)
- Detail-oriented, self-directed with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
Will be an advantage:
- Read and understand ABAP program, debugging skills, and usage of SAP technical toolsets i.e. CATTS, LSMW, FM, BADI, USER EXIT and etc.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and someone who takes ownership. High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills.
- Must have solid interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions
- 5+years strong knowledge in SAP FI, SAP FI-AR, experience in integration FI and SD
- Profound knowledge in one o several SAP modules FI, CO, MM, SD
- Deep knowledge in SAP FI (like FI-AA etc.), experience integration of SAP FI with other modules (Like MM) (MRP, processing of purchase and transfer orders, inventory, and inventory management).
- Financial academic background or/and University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT background
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading and speaking
- A permanent contract B2B with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Medical top-up and social benefits
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get together
- Participate only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.