We are looking for an SEC Network specialist – Overall monitoring, and alerting to join EUSPA on-site in Prague.
Space is essential to the way we live, work, and play. EUSPA’s core mission is to implement the EU Space Programme and to provide reliable, safe, and secure space-related services, maximizing their socio-economic benefits for European society and business. By fostering the development of innovative and competitive upstream and downstream sectors and engaging with the entire EU Space community, EUSPA is driving innovation-based growth in the European economy and contributing to the safety of EU citizens and the security of the Union and its Member States, while at the same time reinforcing the EU’s strategic autonomy.
- Minimum 3 years of SME experience
- CCNP Certification or equivalent1
- Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, or similar
- Personal Security Clearance
- Experience with Hybrid networking (Cloud + On-Premise)
- Broad understanding of networking protocols and services (e.g. FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- English B2/C1
- EU National
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Overall monitoring, alerting
- Network analysis and troubleshooting experience
- Experience in configuring CISCO network devices (including NGFW)
- Experience in using SIEM technologies (preferably Splunk)
- Experience in creating alerts and generating periodical reports
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability such to approach and diagnose broad technical issues
Contract: Freelance long-term with extensions
Rate: 335 euros/day – Gross
Location: Prague on site
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.