We are looking for a Senior SEC Security Specialist to join EUSPA on-site in Prague.
Space is essential to the way we live, work, and play. EUSPA’s core mission is to implement the EU Space Programme and to provide reliable, safe, and secure space-related services, maximizing their socio-economic benefits for European society and business. By fostering the development of innovative and competitive upstream and downstream sectors and engaging with the entire EU Space community, EUSPA is driving innovation-based growth in the European economy and contributing to the safety of EU citizens and the security of the Union and its Member States, while at the same time reinforcing the EU’s strategic autonomy.
- Minimum 4 years of SME experience
- CompTIA, CEH, or equivalent1 certification
- Proven experience with IT Security audits
- Certification: MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, or similar.
- AD security Experience
- Antivirus Experience
- Deep understanding of PKI (Microsoft, HSM)
- English B2/C1
- EU National
- Deep understanding of AD security, ability to architect, and implement defensive security controls for Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, Windows PKI, Windows 10 Enterprise, Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Experience with packet analysis tools & analysing their output (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Networking experience/knowledge and broad understanding of networking protocols and services (e.g. FTP,HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Knowledge of the configuration of centrally managed AV technologies (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft)
- Knowledge of industry-accepted security best practices/standards/policies such as NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE ATTACK
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability to approach and diagnose broad technical issues.
- Contract: Freelance long-term with Extensions
- Rate: 326 euro/ day – Gross
- Location: Prague on site
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.