We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer & Architect with a Python background to join the team on-site in Dubai. Relocation is supported.
Would you like to work on an innovative high-tech platform’s backend that is preparing for massive growth, which means it needs robust and distributed architecture to be made?
If you’ve ever tried to purchase a property, you were probably surprised by how difficult the process is! Our client builds an innovative PropTech solution that simplifies the home or apartment purchasing process so that customers don’t have to deal with banks and bureaucracy.
Their team believes buying a new home should be easy and homebuyers should have control of the whole home buying experience at the convenience of their sofa…. and that’s why they’ve started the high-tech company. They have raised money from investors and now have 160+ employees (30+ in engineering).
The online Portal matches a user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process!
Customers can through the Portal control everything from quality-checking the documents to choosing the best mortgage offer. Their experts who know the home buying industry inside-out are on stand-by and guide customers through every step of the process.
This will be a dream job if you’ve ever wanted to get a broader knowledge of distributed architecture and build it from the ground up. You’ll have a chance to work on robust & sustainable architecture that needs to recover fast and run independently with 99.99% uptime.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- A) If you join the CRM team:
- Move to a new service, micro-service (From a monolith to new micro-service architecture)
- Integrate HubSpot
- Make sure all data can be consumed internally
- All of the back-office operations should be running on the CRM
- B) If you join the Platform Backend team:
- Focus on scalability: implement the micro-service architecture, scalable in the cloud
- Implement new tools for logging, tracing, and building message queue services
- Build new tools and SDKs that other teams in the company can re-use
- Understanding of scalable & distributed micro-service architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns, principles, data structures, and algorithms
- At least 4-5 years of experience with Backend engineering (preferably in Python)
- Experience with TDD, Docker, modern cloud DevOps environment
- Computer Science MSc degree in IT / Software engineering
Great Team To Work With:
- You’ll be joining a well established team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Revolut, Loft, Careem, Talabat and Dubizzle
- 160+ employees
- 30+ specialists in the IT/engineering department
- 7 squads work on the software product
- The team follows XP Agile methodology
Tech Stack Includes:
- BE: Python + Django
- FE: React.js + Next.js
- Mobile: React Native
- AWS + Kubernetes
- Visa support
- Relocation package to cover costs
- Employment in Dubai, UAE.
- There’s no income tax so the salary is NETT.
- Full-time, long-term engagement.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
- Remote work from outside of Dubai is not desired.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.