We’re looking for a Senior Backend GoLang Engineer who can build systems for data pipelines to join the team 100% remotely full-time in Germany.
Would you like to work remotely for an exciting, well-funded FinTech startup and create a leading data-aggregation platform?
Our partner is a funded FinTech startup that builds a data aggregation platform. They provide insights and investment tools for private and institutional investors through unbiased & live staking market data.
Based upon deep research analysis in the staking industry, the platform is crafting data-driven intelligence tools.
The activity in the staking market is exploding so it’s the best time to join this company! You’ll be working on the platform to fetch data from different sources, aggregate, calculate, and display it on the website and other places.
- Create data aggregation & data processing algorithms.
- Handle data streams from hundreds of blockchain nodes, explorer APIs, and smart contracts.
- Design and maintain a fleet of microservices on Google Kubernetes Platform written in Go lang.
- Prepare and optimize raw data for visualization in charts and graphics.
- Build a system to abstract data pipelines from data sources.
- Build a system for engineers to dynamically define those data sources.
- Next 90 days focus on Data Quality, use AI to detect anomalies, put new systems in place to increase quality, build tools around it.
- Later this year index blockchain events.
- Based in Germany, remote team within the EU
- Funded startup in FinTech / blockchain industry
- Go language experience (3 years work)
- Use of public Cloud – ideally GCP
- Fluent English
- Experience in building enterprise-level data pipelines.
- You already used Go to aggregate data from different sources.
- You have experience with Blockchain, DLT, web3 technologies
- In total 8 people, including 1 dedicated backend engineer and a CTO who codes, too.
- Go and Python on the Backend
- GCP with Kubernetes
- Work in a fast-growth industry (Blockchain / FinTech)
- Equity (ESOP)
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours
- Access to a Co-working space of your choice, paid by the company
- Small team (8 people) which means you can talk directly to the CTO & suggest improvement
- Annual company retreats at exciting locations
- The contract depends on your residency:
- if you’re in Germany, full-time permanent contract is possible because the company is established in Germany.
- if you’re outside of Germany, independent contractor (freelance) yet still long-term relationship
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.