Would you like to join a high-tech, super hot cybersecurity startup! FULLY Remote within the USA.
Our startup cybersecurity client is looking for a Senior Backend GO Engineer who is highly driven about solving complexities at scale and data warehousing. We’re looking for a team player who can commit to collaborative problem solving within a small team, sophisticated design, and deliver quality products. If you thrive in a role that focuses on threat detection, cyber security, and an impact on an organization, we want to meet you!
Teams work on East Coast hours – would prefer candidates on the east coast or candidates nationwide (USA) who wouldn’t mind working EST hours.
- 5-10+ years of experience developing and/or running large-scale infrastructure.
- Strong proficiency in Go
- Thorough understanding of data warehousing (Hadoop, druid, elastic search, etc.)
- Understanding of publish/subscribe mechanisms
- Understanding of network programming
- Familiarity with building pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Nice To Have:
- Threat detection experience
- Machine learning
- Experience with eBPF
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with graph databases
- Public cloud experience
- Nice to have a University – Bachelor’s /3-4 Year Degree in Computer Science
What you can expect:
- Developing new and maintaining existing applications
- Building reusable components for future use
- Assisting in the management of infrastructure (AWS)
- Optimizing/profiling components for maximum performance
- Participating in on-call rotation – which will eventually fade away as team grows
- Super hot, High Tech Cybersecurity startup
- Fully remote
- Great mentor/leadership
- The opportunity to gain valuable stock at this stage of the startup.
- Immediate Start
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.