We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work with EUSPA based in Prague on-site.
Space is essential to the way we live, work, and play. EUSPA’s core mission is to implement the EU Space Programme and to provide reliable, safe, and secure space-related services, maximizing their socio-economic benefits for European society and business. By fostering the development of innovative and competitive upstream and downstream sectors and engaging with the entire EU Space community, EUSPA is driving innovation-based growth in the European economy and contributing to the safety of EU citizens and the security of the Union and its Member States, while at the same time reinforcing the EU’s strategic autonomy.
- 5+ years experience as a business analyst
- 5+ years experience with software development projects
- Experience coordinating BA activities
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with testing new functionalities
- English level B2/C1
- EU National
Since the client is not bound to any specific methodology, we are looking for the following skills, backed-up by any industry-level standard BI framework or methodology:
- To analyze clients’ needs, and proactively suggest solutions
- Create functional specifications and prepare baselines for developers
- Heavily contribute to testing scenarios of new functionalities
- Create complex testing scenarios
- Create and maintain development documentation
- Support or coordinate BA activities if required by the specific task
- Review the acceptance test plan with key stakeholders.
- Support users during acceptance testing.
- Provide clarifications on system requirements
- Common interview introduction and questions (30 minutes)
- Candidate shall be able to demonstrate his/her previous BA project/tasks and justify any technical or design questions (30 minutes)
- We will execute a test, focusing on the actual and practical ability to analyze an existing scenario and provide a basic BA breakdown.
- Freelance contract (Limited duration with Annual renewals of the Contract)
- Permanent & Full-time job with regular monthly payment/invoicing
- Location: Prague/Czech Republic: on-site
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.