Our client, a game development studio, was founded by a former Bioware employee who participated in the creation of the Mass Effect series and SWTOR – Stefan Ledincky. If you want to work on an innovative gamification project or a computer game in a skilled team of veteran game developers, this is the right company to join!
Current projects include:
- An AAA project for a well-known studio
- A “gaming adjacent” project, like a simulation for vehicle automation
- A gaming startup building their first prototype
The team respect each and every contributor and respects their freedom, so you could work in any way you want without much restrictions – whenever you want!
As a Senior C++ Engineer, you will play an important role in the development of the high-quality game and gamification solutions. There will be various projects, so you can choose the most interesting for you to earn valuable experience.
- 5+ years of experience of programming using C++
- 4+ years of commercial experience in using Unreal Engine
- 3+ years of professional game development experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s degree in Math/Computer Science degree (or similar like physics, engineering etc)
- Above market salary which depends on your expectations and skills
- High-quality health benefits
- The opportunity to work on a variety of different projects and technologies
- Work from home, remotely, anytime
- A quality work environment: good tools, friendly and skilled co-workers
- Flexible work arrangements. Full time, part-time, hourly. Whatever fits your lifestyle.
- Work Experience5.5-7 years (Senior)
- Salary 4,900 – 6,600 EUR / month based on experience
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.