We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the team 100% remotely – yet work with them closely, full-time, in the long run (open-ended contract).
Would you like to join a high-tech startup that uses data science to help gaming companies engage more players? You have a unique chance to be a part of a new emerging platform that is scaling internationally!
Our client integrates with gaming companies and uses ML and data science to predict what are the most suitable in-app activities for the players.
They process TBs of data from their partners, find patterns thanks to advanced data science models, and for each player to predict personalized actions or prices for in-app purchases. Thanks to these predictions, players are able to enjoy their games more and the gaming companies increase their revenues as a result.
This will be a great fit if you ever wanted to work on an innovative product, in a funded startup, with a team in the USA.
Responsibilities Will Be:
- Communicate with stakeholders and clients with the goal to improve the quality of data models
- Lead a team of data analysts once more people join the existing team
- Prepare and validate SQL queries to make sure they are correct and high-performing.
- Identify errors in Data the team receives from clients and partners.
- Collaborate with the internal Data Science team to deliver high-quality ML data models.
- Analyze event-based data from mobile games to architect, engineer, and evaluate models that answer questions regarding the future player behavior and their preferences regarding different game systems.
Your First 90 Days:
- Getting familiar with the (huge) amount of SQL already existing.
- Start producing reports and dashboards.
Challenges Awaiting You:
- Investigate data analytics performance issues.
- 7+ years of experience with data analytics or data engineering
- Experience growing and managing data teams
- Experience with SQL or Python for data engineering
- Fluent English to communicate with international colleagues
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised money from investors to build a world-class product.
- Based in Boston (USA) and Europe.
- Experts in data science and machine learning — especially focused on the gaming industry.
What’s interesting about this job?
- You can create the frontend application the way you like it, from scratch based on the MVP, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with unlimited duration) with regular monthly payments/invoicing.
- Fully remote with flexible working hours/EU time zone.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.