We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect -EUIN139 to work out of Brussels with The Directorate-General for Research and Innovation of the European Commission.
Description of tasks:
- Create business architecture models that reflect the organization’s strategies and goals.
- Integrate the project and program strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers and management priorities.
- Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
- Conduct research to find ways to improve operations.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan.
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Coordination of the implementation of the business requirements.
- Definition and analysis of the business requirements.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan.
- Assistance with the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
- Participation in functional working groups, progress meetings, and meetings with the users.
- At least 5 years of experience with UML
- At least 5 years of experience with BPMN
- A Masters Degree
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman…, and actual experience developing and building models based on such frameworks
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS.
- Experienced in business analysis.
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
- Excellent usage of project management tools.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Do you have 5 years of experience with UML?
- Do you have 5 years of experience with BPMN?
- Do you have a Masters’s Degree?
- Do you have Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman…, and actual experience developing and building models based on such frameworks, and if so which ones?
- Do you have knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS, and if so which ones?
- How many years of experience do you have in business analysis?
- Do you have good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies, and if so which one’s?
- What project management tools have you used?
- Do you have good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture?
- Are you an EU National or permanent resident?
- Is your English Level C1+ and if so are you willing to take a certification test if you don’t have one(we provide the test)?
- Are you ok with NET30 payment on this contract?
- Location: Brussels/ Onsite – only 2 days per week in the office and the rest from home.
- Daily rate: 450 EUR Gross/ Day – all-inclusive with NET30 payment
- Years of experience: 8+
- Contract Duration: 1 year with Extensions up to 3 years
- Type of Engagement: Freelancer or willing to start a freelance activity / B2B on a contract directly with us.
- Application Deadline: Feb 13, 2023
- CV type: DIGIT-TM II
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.