Would you like to join a high-tech, super hot cybersecurity startup! FULLY Remote within the USA.
Our startup cybersecurity client is looking for an energetic Senior React Developer who is passionate about creating beautiful UIs and possesses an ability to tell stories through code. If you thrive in a role where the focus is on data visualization, cyber security, and an impact on an organization, we want to meet you!
Teams work on East Coast hours – would prefer candidates on the east coast or candidates nationwide (USA) who wouldn’t mind working EST hours.
- 5+ years experience in frontend development
- High-level competency in, ES6, JSX, SCSS, styled-components
- Familiarity with customizing Material UI
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience building single-page applications with React.js
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as GitLab and AWS code deploy
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with jest and building out frontend unit tests
Nice To Have:
- Any exposure to cyber security, relevant networking concepts, and especially a passion for data visualization.
- AWS Technologies, such as Beanstalk, S3, SES, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Lambda
- Node.js and express
- React code splitting
- ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT, SSO, and 2FA
- Isomorphic React and server-side rendering
- Nice to have a University – Bachelor’s /3-4 Year Degree in Computer Science
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.