Our client provides innovative TravelTech solutions for customers and businesses. Their unique online search engine allows users to combine transportation from carriers that normally do not cooperate.
Travel itineraries allow users to combine flights and ground transportation from over 800 carriers.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the Frontend Team in Brno or Prague, Czech Republic.
- At least three-four years of experience in developing sleek websites
- Strong knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Next.js
Technical Stack Used:
- React, Next.js, styled-components
- Jest, Testing library, Cypress
- Babel, ESlint, Webpack, TypeScript
- Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- GitLab CI
- Sentry, Datadog
- On-site in Prague or Brno (CZ)
- They strive as much as they can to maintain a consistent, stable and performant tech stack across teams to increase team velocity, ease team mobility and lower maintenance burden.
- Agile working processes: both Scrum, Kanban and even Scrumban in place.
- Work remotely and will continue to do so with offering people very modern offices.
- Very flexible, but also value Face-to-face collaboration as it creates great team spirit, a feeling of belonging, and keeps mental health in check.
- Permanent & full time employment
- Flexible working schedule
- Start date as soon as you can
- Visa – Support
- 1.5x to 2.0x first months salary to cover relocation costs
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options
- 20+5 days vacation / year
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.