Our client provides innovative TravelTech solutions for customers and businesses. Their unique online search engine allows users to combine transportation from carriers that normally do not cooperate.
Travel itineraries allow users to combine flights and ground transportation from over 800 carriers.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend React Engineer to join the Frontend Team.
You can relocate to cities like Prague (Czech Republic) or Barcelona (Spain) and we arrange everything for you.
- At least three-four years of experience in developing frontend websites
- Strong knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of Next.js
Technical Stack Used:
- React, Next.js, styled-components
- Jest, Testing library, Cypress
- Babel, ESlint, Webpack, TypeScript
- Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- GitLab CI
- Sentry, Datadog
Relocation To One Of These Locations:
- Czech Republic: Prague or Brno
- Spain: Barcelona
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- They strive as much as they can to maintain a consistent, stable and performant tech stack across teams to increase team velocity, ease team mobility and lower maintenance burden.
- Agile working processes: both Scrum, Kanban and even Scrumban in place.
- Work remotely and will continue to do so with offering people very modern offices.
- Very flexible, but also value Face-to-face collaboration as it creates great team spirit, a feeling of belonging, and keeps mental health in check.
- Permanent & full time employment
- Flexible working schedule
- Start date as soon as you can
- Visa – Support
- 1.5x to 2.0x first months salary to cover relocation costs
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options
- 20+5 days vacation / year
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.