We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the co-founding team 100% remotely – yet work with them closely, full-time, long-term.
Would you like to join a funded startup (€1.2m), take the MVP they showed to investors, and rewrite its Frontend from scratch?
Our client builds a data visualization platform for Industry 4.0. They can detect anomalies on the production line where a camera screens the stuff on the line and the AI running behind it can detect product anomalies.
This platform can simulate data and model the manufacturing process to increase efficiencies.
Think of the AI, data visualization, visual detection… This is as high-tech as it can get! Would you like to be a part of it?
This will be a great fit if you’d like to utilize your past 10 years of experience in web development and finally build THE BEST FRONTEND you could ever build… using the latest libraries, greatest CI/CD tools, and most advanced data visualization libraries.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- Take the existing MVP and build a new product from scratch based on the MVP.
- Research the best libraries, frameworks, and tools… to create the greatest foundation for the new product.
- Implement new features.
- Collaborate with the C-level execs and help them hire new team members.
- Take part in product prioritization meetings to finalize requirements and provide estimations.
- Create new UI-prototypes and continuously improve code quality.
Interesting Challenges Ahead Of You:
- Recreate the new product from scratch based on the MVP.
- Research new libraries for data visualization and integrate the best ones.
- 5+ years experience with Frontend Web Development
- 3+ years with either React or Angular
- The co-founders don’t mind if you use React or Angular because you need to start from scratch anyway
- Understand how to set up and configure CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Pumped up co-founders, energized — just raised 1.2m EUR from investors
- Based in Switzerland
- Experts in the field of AI visual detection
- 100% remote
- Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payments
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Relocation is not included/not supported
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Regular set monthly billing
- Salary Starting at €60,000+ year based on your seniority
- Work Experience8+ years (Expert)
What’s interesting about this job?
- You can set it up the way you like it, from scratch, and implement all the best practices you were dreaming about!
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.