We’re looking for a Senior Frontend React Engineer with SEO experience to join the team on-site in Dubai.
Would you like to work on an innovative high-tech platform that enables people purchase properties easier and faster?
If you’ve ever tried to purchase a property, you were probably surprised how difficult the process is! Our client builds an innovative PropTech solution that simplifies the home or apartment purchasing process so that customers don’t have to deal with banks and bureaucracy.
Their team believes buying a new home should be easy and home buyers should have control of the whole home buying experience at the convenience of their sofa…. and that’s why they’ve started the high-tech company. They have raised money from investors and now have 160+ employees (30+ in engineering).
The online Portal matches a user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process!
Customers can through the Portal control everything from quality-checking the documents to choosing the best mortgage offer. Their experts who know the home buying industry inside-out are on stand-by and guide customers through every step of the process.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Developing new features on a website that enables customers to purchase new properties.
- Working with backend engineers to consume APIs for data retrieval.
- Build UI using React.js.
- Creating reusable components for pages.
- 5+ years of web development experience (especially frontend)
- 2+ years of experience with React.js
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with SEO principles & methods
Great Team To Work With:
- You’ll be joining a well-established team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Revolut, Loft, Careem, Talabat, and Dubizzle
- 160+ employees
- 30+ specialists in the IT/engineering department
- 7 squads work on the software product
- The team follows the Agile methodology
Tech Stack Includes:
- Backend: Node.js w/ TypeScript
- Frontend: React.js
- Mobile: React Native
- AWS + Docker + Kubernetes
- Visa support
- Relocation package to cover costs
- Employment in Dubai, UAE.
- There’s no income tax so the salary is NETT..Salary20,000 – 30,000 AED / month + other benefits (salary negotiable for very senior candidates)
- Full-time, long-term engagement.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
- Remote work from outside of Dubai is not desired.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.