Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?
Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase them even before a home or an apartment is finished. Sellers and real-estate agents will be able to list their properties for sale and upload information in their portal.
The co-founders have raised funding from investors and are starting the project on a green field.
This is your unique chance to take ownership, implement the best-practices and be responsible for technical decisions!
You Will Work On:
- Buyer application (customer portal)
- Seller application (agent portal)
- Frontend website
- Integrations with partners (i.e. mortgage systems)
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack web development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with AWS Lambda (serverless)
- German language (co-founders are Swiss but they speak fluent English)
- Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoiced
- Fully remote with Flexible working hours
- Desired start date at the beginning of January 2023
Why To Work There?
- Great co-founders to work with
- Opportunity to start a new project from scratch & make technical decisions
- Adopt technical best-practices (serverless, DevOps) and no legacy code!
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.