For the product team we are looking for a Senior Full Stack TypeScript Engineer-AF101 at the office location in Berlin, Germany.
Would you like to develop applications that positively impact the health and fitness industry?
Our client is a High-Tech company that provides a service improving the everyday health and life of customers in Germany.
The role is a cornerstone in the product team, as the frontend is the main digital customer-interaction point to the vertically integrated product – from the physical machine to the customer mobile app.
The technology combines a physical fitness machine, modern apps and a cloud based backend with a host of data.
You will take complete, end-to-end ownership of all frontend projects across the entire stack. It is a fascinating role with a lot of room to learn and shape. You will grow into a team leadership role hiring and coach a team of A-Players.
For the product team we are looking for a Senior Full Stack TypeScript Engineer at the office location in Berlin, Germany.
In this role you will:
- Start as a Senior Fullstack engineer and grow into a Team Lead role for all customer facing applications
- Shape the training experience of customers
- Take responsibility for the delivery and technical foundation of the customer facing applications
- Define frontend architecture and tooling
- Create simple and elegant visual solutions for the customers
- Drive the future product developments with the product owner
- 5-6+ years of Full-stack web development experience
- 3-4+ years of web and mobile development with React and React Native
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with serverless web development
- Interested in fitness / health
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to hire and develop a Team of A-Players for the frontend team
- Excellent knowledge in frontend technologies – especially React and React Native in TypeScript
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling customer experiences
- Thorough understanding of software architecture and tooling from UX, frontend to apis and backend
- You embrace clean, aesthetic code
- Like to take ownership to reliably and continuously deliver a high quality product
- You have a service mentality to empower other teams and team members
- Like to get things right and love simplicity
- You are pragmatic but precise where required
- Communicate straightforward and love to give and receive candid feedback
- Have joy in practicing, preaching and celebrating health
- Be at the tip of innovation in the fitness and health market
- Be part of a team improving the customers quality of life
- High level of freedom and responsibility
- Personal growth and self-development
- Young, dynamic focused team
- Surrounded by health enthusiasts who live what they preach
- Regular (weekly) workouts (of course!)
- An attractive overall package
- Customer App: React Native (albeit only a frame, inside is the responsive Web-Version in React Web): Written both in TypeScript
- Coaching & Admin App: React Web in TypeScript
- Training App: Electron Container. Inside two Screens in React Web in TypeScript
- Hardware Machine: Node stack in Typescript within Electron. Custom TypeScript machine-driver (on top of an HTTP API) to manage sensors and motors of the physical machine
- GraphQL API running as Lambda function in AWS (serverless)
- Cognito for Authentication, CloudWatch for Logs, CloudFormation for IaC, Things for IoT registration
- Databases: Currently PostgreSQL, Neptune and DocumentDb – but migrating all to PostgreSQL only now to simplify the backend)
So all in all: It’s a modern TypeScript-only environment
- Full-time long-term engagement
- Employment if you are based in Germany
- Visa is not sponsored at this point (can be discussed though
65k to 95k Euros – Gross – Negotiable
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.