We are looking for a HelpDesk operator – Expert to work with EUSPA on-site in Prague to support the ICT Department processing EU classified information.
Space is essential to the way we live, work and play. EUSPA’s core mission is to implement the EU Space Programme and to provide reliable, safe and secure space-related services, maximising their socio-economic benefits for European society and business. By fostering the development of innovative and competitive upstream and downstream sectors and engaging with the entire EU Space community, EUSPA is driving innovation-based growth in the European economy and contributing to the safety of EU citizens and the security of the Union and its Member States, while at the same time reinforcing the EU’s strategic autonomy.
Long term Freelance contract with extensions
- Knowledge of ITIL Best practices
- 5+ years experience with Intranet service administration (SharePoint)
- 5+ years experience with (Microsoft Exchange)
- 5+ years experience with ICT Videoconferencing infrastructure
- Senior/Expert experience with ICT infrastructure
- Extensive experience with Cloud Migration
- English level B2/C1
- EU Citizen
- Support users of ICT Services, in particular on systems processing EU classified information, including:
- Assist users in a professional and efficient way in order to solve incidents and service requests (following ITIL best practices);
- Conduct correct identification, logging, and categorization of issues, escalating to other ICT groups as necessary;
- Supervise the ICT support portal queue, making sure all tickets are assigned and logged properly.
- Administration of ICT systems on a basic administration level (up to the level of SECRET EU), including:
- Administration of Active Directory services;
- Administration of File & Print services;
- Administration of Intranet services (SharePoint);
- Administration of E-mail services (Exchange);
- Support and maintenance of ICT Videoconferencing infrastructure;
- Provision and support of restricted ICT systems as instructed by Security and Operations teams;
- Standalone computers and mobile devices.
- Full processing of ICT onboarding/offboarding of new users, including account management (accurate attributes, handover sheets, proper permissions granted, etc.) and set up and removal of ICT equipment;
- Management of ICT classified and unclassified assets (hardware and software), including physical reception, storage, assignation, and tracking;
- Management of ICT Videoconferencing infrastructure, including room maintenance and support to end users;
- Proactive involvement in the overall digital transformation of ICT infrastructure as a subject matter expert;
- Participation in complex ICT projects related to newly build data centers and cloud migration with a focus on automation and simplification of user support;
- Ensuring the maintenance, development, and provision of the system documentation, including end-user documentation and training to users;
- Participation in handover activities of newly procured or developed software or system to the production environment as instructed;
- Participation and support in ICT projects as requested by ICT Team Leaders or the Head of ICT;
Contract: Freelance long-term contact with renewals
Rate: 145 Euros/day Gross
Location: Prague onsite with some home working
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.